Singapore Corporate Services Pte Ltd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
- Carry out audit procedures in accordance with audit plan and SSAs
- Prepare draft financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement process against budget and timeline
- Developing and maintaining the long-term client relationships and identifying business development opportunities
- Coaching and developing team embers to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective
- Provide quality assurance of audit files
- A recognized degree in Accountancy and professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
- Experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required
- A good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the relevant regulatory and reporting standards
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills, and excellent business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft office, and Microsoft Excel has added advantage
- Knowledge of other software like Caseware, Python and UiPath will be an advantage
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.