Singapore Corporate Services Pte Ltd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
The position presents an opportunity to support our company’s day-to-day operations. If you are a meticulous and highly organised individual, you are responsible for providing clerical support and coordinating all daily administrative activities. This position has the potential for further career development and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- Manage recruitment process, including sourcing resumes, screening and shortlisting candidates and participating in the selection process.
- To manage the entire talent acquisition function to support expansion of company
- Expand and strengthen recruitment channels for existing and future openings and internships
- Work in collaboration with the hiring managers to define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Track and provide daily, weekly and monthly management reports related to recruitment matters
- In charge of onboarding/ off-boarding of employees
- Assist in talent retention and crafting out competitive strategies with regards to compensation and benefits
- Ensure company’s compliance with local relevant regulations
- Assist in other HR operations and business functions
- Diploma / Degree with a qualification in HR Management with min. 2 years of experience as an in-house recruiter or as a Recruitment Consultant in talent sourcing.
- Strong background in recruitment for professional service firm preferred
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act and other relevant legislations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.