Singapore Corporate Services Pte Ltd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
The position presents an opportunity to support our company’s day-to-day operations. If you are a meticulous and highly organised individual, you are responsible for providing clerical support and coordinating all daily administrative activities. This position has the potential for further career development and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- Coordinate and assist in day-to-day general administration and operational matters
- Perform administrative and clerical duties such as sorting of documents, filing, data entry, binding, scanning and handle courier services etc
- Assist administration and ensure effective, timely and responsible communication via Email, Microsoft team and WhatsApp, both to suppliers and customers and internal management
- Maintain client database, opening and closing of files
- Maintaining a systematic filling system for both electronic and paper
- Provide HR and accounting support
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing & filing duties.
- Ensure all accounts transactions are updated timely and accurately.
- Handle accounting records, Account Payables & Account Receivables, including monthly ageing report.
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as required from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Self-motivate, pro-active, positive can-do attitude, independent, organised, and a good team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Words & PowerPoint)
- Basic Accounting knowledge would be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience of at least 2 to 3 years in professional service provider firm is an advantage
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.