Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
We are looking for patient, energetic, and friendly individuals to join us as Telemarketers. The telemarketer position offers an opportunity to help us expand our company’s clientele and promote business growth. You will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listening to customers’ needs or issues and providing helpful solutions to their problems. You must understand the customer’s needs quickly and present them with solutions that meet their needs. Ideally, being cool tempered in dealing with aggressiveness and complaints would be best.
- Relay call script and secure appointments with prospects
- Maintain a high standard of service during calls and texts with prospects
- Identify the needs of prospects
- Establishing a strong relationship with prospects, from daily assigned pool of leads
- Maintain consistency in achieving and exceeding monthly appointment targets and KPI targets
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor and the Management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a call centre environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong language proficiency to correspond with English and Mandarin speaking clients
- Proactive and pleasant personality
- Ability to multitask
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.