Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
The associate position presents an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to supporting the small business community and the tax industry. If you are detailed-oriented and meticulous, this position can allow you to fully develop your interests and equip you with the relevant skills as a tax professional. You will play an essential role in the tax function by preparing company tax returns and ensuring our clients comply with the Singapore tax laws and regulations. This position has the potential for further career growth and offers professional challenges and benefits.
- Ensure clients comply with the regulations and meet all tax obligations (corporate tax and individual tax);
- Responsible for the preparation of individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients;
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned deliverables and deliver quality tax services;
- Establish good relationships with clients, manage their expectations and ensure excellent client services;
- Establish good relationships with internal departments.
- Degree from business management/ accounting/ finance economics or professional qualifications;
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP or equivalent will be an added advantage;
- Basic Singapore GST knowledge will be advantageous but not compulsory;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative, and confident;
- Proactive, and possess good analytical skills.
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.