Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
- Conducting periodic account closing operations
- Prepare payroll, including CPF submission, ad-hoc claim to government authority
- Prepare management accounts, statutory accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements, and year-end remuneration returns (Form IR8A, etc)
- Preparation full set of accounts – months, quarterly, financial year end closing and aging on accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, note to accounts and all related accounting schedules
- Ensure the reporting and payment process deliverables are submitted to clients or BU stakeholders within agreed timelines
- Comply with accounting standards, policies & procedures
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and identifying business development opportunities
- Responsible for training and coaching junior staff and new joiners
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
- Monitor completion of timesheets
- Understand, monitor, and take proper action regarding KPIs
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree from business management/ accounting/ finance economics or professional qualifications;
- Good and sound knowledge of outsourcing environment;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is require;
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills;
- Meticulous, attention to detail and good organisational skills;
- Abreast with the latest technical and accounting standards such as SFRS and IFRS;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and knowledge of accounting software (XERO, QUICKBOOKS and MYOB) is an advantages.
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.