Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
The position presents a satisfying opportunity to support our company in streamlining business processes. We are looking for intelligent, creative, and innovative individuals to join us as Robotics Process Automation (RBA) Specialists. The specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and executing innovative RPA systems to enhance business productivity and maximise efficiency. This position has the potential for further career development and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- In this role, you will be partnering with stakeholders to introduce, develop and deploy solutions that free people up from manual, repetitive tasks;
- To work closely with Business Process Analyst in mapping business processes, identifying areas for automation, and accessing technical feasibility on opportunities;
- Be creative and innovative to leverage RPA solutions to automate repetitive manual processes. Conduct user requirement gathering to detail RPA solutions and execute bot testing before deployment. Determine the effectiveness before and after the recommendations are implemented;
- Consultants will be responsible for user requirements, design development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple applications;
- Consultants will identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and automate those processes using RPA software;
- Fine-tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA bots and provide ongoing operational support, including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities;
- Maintain and monitor RPA environments (Dev/Test/Prod);
- Ensure proper documentation of SDD (Solution Design Document).
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business IT, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building a bot using RPA (e.g. automation Anywhere, UiPath, Power Automate);
- Deep understanding of the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solution and its functionalities;
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, coding and implementation, business and technical requirements, problem-solving, system(s) testing including UAT, debugging and Bug fixes;
- Able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time;
- Good verbal and written communications skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to facilitate discussions with the user to understand the problem statement, As-Is and To-Be process;
- Ability to work independently in the end-to-end process from Env Setup to Production Rollout;
- Business digitalisation project experience is an advantageous;
- Certifications in UiPath are helpful.
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.