Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
- Carry out audit procedures in accordance with audit plan and SSAs
- Prepare draft financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong technical expertise in audit and assurance methodologies and techniques, with preference for those with international and Singapore client’s experience
- Managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement process against budget and timeline
- Developing and maintaining the long-term client relationships and identifying business development opportunities
- Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations affecting the business
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective
- Overseeing team members’ work, ensuring compliance with client and statutory audit methodology requirements, appreciating relevant internal and external market factors, ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/on-the-job training
- Provide quality assurance of audit files
- Confidentially lead a client portfolio, communicating with the lead partner as and when necessary
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and hold relevant professional certifications, such as CA (Singapore), ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, etc
- Minimum of 5 years experience in external audit and assurance, with at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively collaborating with team members, including those across departments, and clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in MAS compliance requirements for financial institutions excluding bank and insurance is added advantage
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects. Experience leading international teams is preferred
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated, including strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA or IFRS and US GAAP preferred
- Knowledge in software like Caseware, Python and UiPath will be an advantage
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.