Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
- Support senior consultant with sourcing of candidates, gather/ analyse market information/ data to produce state of the art market intelligence report
- Conduct research via a full range of on-demand, secondary business and financial research platforms and resources
- Process research requests effectively and efficiently, selecting and utilizing the most relevant internal and external information sources
- Utilise quantitative and qualitative secondary research products
- Developing both market research and quantitative skills with the ability to find granular information
- Recognised Diploma/ Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong competency in statistics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.