Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, confident and have strong knowledge of the current digital marketing tools to join us as Digital Marketing Specialist. From concept to execution, you should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns using existing marketing tools and strategies. You are also responsible for maintaining the company’s online presence and sales by creating and executing successful marketing campaigns. This position has the potential for further career development and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- Plan and manage digital marketing, including SEO/ SEM, email marketing, and social media;
- Identify new trends in related industry and insights and optimize performance based on the insights;
- Develop and implement digital media and online advertisement, explore and maximize social media channels to raise brand awareness;
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine; performance, developing strategies to drive online traffic to the brand platform;
- To craft design material and online posting
- Collaborate with internal team to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Ensure proper reporting of work, in designated reporting format, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- To do research, make creative planning, implement planning and evaluation; target content to specific audiences, and focus on trending topics;
- To develop content for social media advertising campaigns such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Work with the team, develop regular content for the brands, social media, and company website;
- Help create mail pieces, taglines, content, online ads, email, proposal, and other marketing tools.
- Degree in marking or relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the relevant role;
- Ability to speak up confidently;
- High level of attention to details;
- The candidate must be organised, disciplined, and possess strong time management skills;
- Up-to-date knowledge in modern techs and social media platforms;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsights, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Personality: Strong communication skills, willingness to explore new things, proactive and strong learner
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.