Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
We are looking for resourceful and experienced individuals to join us as Business Development Specialists. The specialist is responsible for establishing networks with industry specialists, maintaining valuable customer relationships, and negotiating deals. Also, you will need to assist with expanding our business, improving our branding initiatives, and optimising our marketing strategies. This position has the potential for further career development and satisfying professional challenges and benefits.
- Handling new lead enquiries from sales presentation, objection handling, follow-up to deal closing
- Achieve targeted sales volume and revenue within the expected margin to maintain
- Build nurture and maintain cordial relationships with corporate clients
- Negotiate terms of sales agreement and close sales with customers
- To ensure the timely and accurate maintenance, preparation and submission of relevant sales quotations, sales order and sales reports
- Represent and promote the company’s products and brand through trade shows events, conventions, if and when needed
- Actively conduct cold calling and provide after-sales support/calls and attend to clients’ enquiries promptly
- Collate customers’ feedback to improve sales target development
- Conduct market research and sales forecast on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with industry partners to expand prospecting strategies and stablish rapport with stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or Business related field. Fresh graduates are welcome
- Extensive enterprise sales experience in a complex business environment, ideally including selling of SaaS services to the C-Suite
- Strong in closing sales and good at presentation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Confident, self-motivated, independent and dynamic
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed. Perseverant and upbeat
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.