Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
The associate position presents an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to supporting the small business community. This role offers a chance for you to play a vital role as a team member that will provide and implement advisory services on matters such as process improvement. This position has the potential for further career development and offers professional challenges and benefits.
- Assist the team in scoping and estimating process improvement engagements with clients;
- Evaluate and assess production processes for improvement opportunities through process change or automation;
- Taking ownership of work-streams or projects, designing and conducting analyses of data/ processes, doing secondary research, synthesising conclusions, making presentations;
- Communicate with clients to advise on process change and impact;
- Document process diagrams, SOPs and other materials to support process improvement activities;
- Set standards for documentation for clients;
- Identify and quantify process improvement opportunities for clients;
- Collaborate with team members across the Company;
- Assist in generating awareness and demand for process improvement activities.
- Degree from business management/ accounting/ finance economics or professional qualifications;
- Analytics and design thinking;
- Executive and non-executive communication;
- Self-motivation proactive;
- Collaborative nature;
- Convincing and influencing.
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.