Singapore Corporate Services (M) Sdn Bhd
A subsidiary of OA International Holdings. We offer premier corporate services in Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. From seamless company setup to corporate advisory for company growth and high-quality outsourcing.
- Coordinate and assist in the day-to-day general administration and operational matters
- Perform administrative and clerical duties such as sorting documents, filing, data entry, binding, scanning and handling courier services etc
- Receptionist duties
- Attend to all guests in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Handle all telephone calls and messages in a timely and professional manner and direct them to the respective department
- Manage the inventories of office supplies and operations supplies
- Oversee office housekeeping and maintain a clean office environment
- Provide simple HR and accounting support
- Conduct orientation program for new hire
- Ensure all accounting documents and records are properly filed and well-maintained.
- Maintain client database, opening and closing of files
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as required from time to time
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned by the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Self-motivate, pro-active, positive can-do attitude, independent, organised, and a good team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Words & PowerPoint)
- Basic Accounting knowledge would be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience of at least 2 to 3 years in professional service provider firm is an advantage.
Additional Company Information
Perks of the Job
We are the approved employer for various professional accounting bodies such as ISCA, ACCA, CPA & ICAEW with professional resources to train and groom future Chartered
Corporate Team Outings
We care for our employee's well-being and often pamper them by organizing outings during off-hours for them to get together, unwind and recharge themselves.
We provide sponsorship for our employees to attend training conducted by the approved trainers and subscribe to professional accounting bodies.
We provide you with competitive pay because we value our employees' contributions as they are our greatest assets.
We offer opportunities for our employees to travel on work trips to explore new places and experience new cultures and ways of workings.
Dress Code Policy
Our employees can wear a business casual dress code on most days, reflecting our youthful and vibrant work environment.
We Want You!
OA International Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our global-diverse team and the contribution they add to our workforce.